Cisco has announced that it is permanently ending the company’s Umi Telepresence service on January 31.
Cisco has announced that it is permanently ending the company’s Umi Telepresence service on January 31. To help Umi customers transiton to a more capable, and yet more affordable solution, Tely Labs has announced a special
Umi Rescue program. Umi Telepresence users are eligible for a $50 rebate for each telyHD, or $100 for each telyHD Business Edition video conferencing solution purchased through February 28th, for up to six total units.
Here’s how it works:
• Purchase your new telyHD or telyHD Business Edition units from
the Tely Labs online store, using your credit card.
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 650-318-3401
attn: Umi Rescue with the following documentation included:
Send us the following:
1. Proof of purchase from Tely Labs online store, for up to six total new Tely Labs telyHD and/or telyHD Business Edition units.
2. Your January 2013 invoice for Umi Telepresence service
3. Your mailing address, so we know where to mail your rebate check
4. The name of the company or person to whom Tely Labs will issue
the rebate check
5. Upon confirmation, Tely Labs will mail you or your company a check
for $50 for each telyHD and/or $100 for each telyHD Business
Edition purchased, for up to six total units purchased.
Want to learn more?
Click here for telyHD or here for telyHD Business Edition.
Terms & Conditions: Applies to new Tely Labs purchases only, made on the Tely Labs online store between January 1 and February 28,
2013. May not be combined with any other promotion or special offer. Available to end customers only. Valid in Canada and the United
States only. Void where prohibited by law.